About Online Seed Certification Process
Online Seed Certification Process (OSCP) is web based application software developed for Telangana State Seed Certification Agency (TSSCA) for effective monitoring of Seed Certification Process which consists of following application in six phases.
Phase-1: Receipt and Scrutiny of Application in Form-I
Phase-2: Verification of Seed Source and other requirements.
- Phase-3: Field Inspection to verify conformity to the field standards
- Phase-4: Supervision at various post harvest stages, issue of transfer certificate,processing and bagging etc.
- Phase-5: Seed Sampling and Analysis
- Phase-6: Grant of Form-II Certificate, Tags and Seals etc.,
- To facilitate efficient monitoring of Seed Certification process
- To ensure Transparency and accountability in Seed Certification Process
- To improve quality of service of field officers
- To evaluate performance of field officers
- Creation of database of seed certification data and future analysis
- To incorporate and replicate best practices in seed certification process
- Optimum distribution of work among the field officers